Technology Transfer for Shellfish Culture
A shellfish harvesting company in Great Britain needed new hydraulic dredging technology and methods for efficiently harvesting seedling clams, and wanted to look globally for best-of-breed equipment for shellfish culture.
- Evaluated available haudraulic dredging technology and methods for shellfish culture
- Arranged for prototype demonstrations for U.K. clients
- Selected prototype units, had them fabricated, and shipped for trials in Great Britain
- Client selected specialized hydraulic clam dredge technology for possible use
- Client observed demonstrations of technology being used offshore of Maryland, U.S.
- Client conducted equipment trials in Great Britain
Return to Technology Transfer Services from Technology Transfer for Shellfish Culture
Return to Aquabio Home Page from Technology Transfer for Shellfish Culture